Terms and Conditions
Order and Delivery
If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you of the delay.
Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to addresses within Canada. Additional Shipping fees may apply to remote areas and we will determine the best options based on your request.
Shipping Outside Canada
If you would like to order outside of Canada, please contact us with special instructions and we will calculate shipping on a per-order basis.
An estimated delivery time will be provided to you once your order is placed. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within  business days of the date of your order.
We ship all in-stock items on the next business day. Actual shipping times can vary greatly depending where you are located; however, it is extremely unusual for any shipments to take more than a week. Small parcels typically take 1-3 days across Canada. Freight (tents, larger fridges, etc.) can range from approximately 2-5 days depending on your location.
Date of Delivery may vary depending on carrier shipping practices, delivery location method of delivery, Government Holidays and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments. You will receive a shipping confirmation email once your package has been shipped.
Customer may be required to be present at the time of delivery or additional charges may apply. Do not Accept any Shipment where the box is damaged unless you have inspected the tent and deemed it to have no damage, all damage must be written on the waybill, we assure you that we did not ship a
damaged tent and there will be no returns on products that were damaged in shipping unless it is clearly written on the original bill of landing.
Any Wild Land Canada offers will be to the Closest Shipping Depot of our Choice, Residential Delivery or Power Tailgate Services since these are large and heavy items.
Some items cannot be shipped to PO boxes. Please be aware of this before submitting your shipping address.
Damaged Items in Transport
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately.
Warranty and Repairs
Wild Land Canada tests all of its products to the highest of standards to ensure they last in the most challenging outdoor conditions – whose reliability is second to none. Wild Land Canada warrants to the original purchaser that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship, for the term described. The life of the product is determined from the date of purchase until such time as the product is no longer serviceable due to normal wear and tear.
If The Tent Stops Working
- Check if the fabric is caught in the support poles.
- Check if the gas strut is leaking air. If a replacement is needed, remove by releasing both ends that connect to the tent. Call if additional support is needed.
Important Care Instructions
- Always ensure the tent is dry prior to closing. If this isn’t possible, open immediately when you arrive at your home or next destination. Storing a wet tent can lead to the formation of mold & mildew.
- It is recommended to store the tent indoors if it’s not going to be used for long periods of time. When storing indoors, be sure to place the tent on a padded surface and away from heavy traffic and debris.
- It is recommended to clean and treat your tent annually to ensure the longest life possible.
- Never leave the tent open for long periods of time where insects, rodents, or moisture could damage the tent.
- Keep children away from a stored tent, and ensure it can’t be tipped over accidentally.
- Regularly check hardware for rust, and replace as needed.
- When opening and closing the tent, never force any of the components which could result in damage. Always inspect the components if something doesn’t sound or feel right. Metal components may need to be cleaned with a brush or soft cloth to ensure proper operation.
- We recommend that you DO NOT drive over 70mph (110kmh) while using your roof top tent and that you adhere to speed limits.
- Always regularly inspect your tent for damage and that it is securely attached to your cross bars.
- DO NOT use your roof top tent if there is any visible damage to any part or its components, instead contact us to see how we can help.
- Unsecured loads and incorrectly mounted roof racks or cross bars can come loose during travel and cause serious accidents.
- Make sure that you give due consideration to the change in your vehicle height and driving behavior (side—wind sensitivity, corner and braking behavior).
- Always consult your vehicle and roof rack manuals and ensure you are following their advice. It is recommended to carry your vehicle manual, roof rack manual, and roof top tent manual in your vehicle.
- Do not use bleach or any other chemicals that would otherwise damage your tent or vehicle.
- Please note the following when using your roof top tent:
- The clearance height of your vehicle with the tent mounted on your roof rack.
- Be aware of low entrances, low hanging branches, and other hazards that could damage your roof top tent or vehicle.
- Wind noise may be generated when traveling with a roof top tent.
- You must always remove your roof top tent prior to going through any type of automatic car wash.
- In addition to these usage instructions, due consideration should also be given to mounting instructions for your roof bars and the operating instructions for your vehicle.
- For reasons of fuel economy and the safety of other road users, your roof top tent and roof bars should be removed when not in use.
- For your safety, only use a roof rack or cross bars that are approved for your vehicle. The dynamic weight rating must be greater than the weight of the roof top tent and any gear you store on top of it.
- In order to avoid generating excessive lifting forces, your roof top tent should be mounted parallel to the line of the road and not at an angle.
- When climbing in and out of your roof top tent, always use the ladder with due caution and never allow children to use it alone. Make sure the ladder hooks are in good condition, contact us if you need replacements.
- You must not allow any open flames in or near your roof top tent.
The manufacturer is not liable for any damage or accident that may occur as a result of a non-compliance with these usage instructions, modifications made to parts or the usage of any parts other than the manufacturer’s original parts. The warnings, cautions and instructions in this document can’t cover every possible situation, so it is understood by the operator that common sense and caution must be applied. Understand that we will not be able to repair damage caused by unreasonable usage, wear and tear or
damage caused by improper use, storm damage, improper cleaning and storage or accidents. or in some cases, the natural lifespan of the product.
It is your responsibility to pass these instructions on to any third party who uses this roof top tent, including second hand sales.
The manufacturer’s warranty covers manufacturing faults and lasts one year within regular use. It is only valid if the instructions and recommendations in this document are adhered to and only applies to the first owner. Warranty is for original purchaser and is not transferable and is only
available within Canada.
THERE ARE NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES BEYOND THE TERMS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL WILD LAND CANADA BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Return and Exchange Policies
We will deduct a restocking fee from your total refund to cover the cost of processing the item back into stock. These costs are based on the item(s) purchased.
$200 fee is charged for tent returns. All other items have a 10% restocking fee.
Please note that trailer returns are on a case by case scenario.
You can return unopened items in the original packaging, unused and in the same condition you received it within 30 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. After 30 days we do not offer a refund or exchange. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
Upon receipt of the returned item, we will fully examine it and notify you via email, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a return. If you are entitled to a return, we will refund your purchase price and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment. Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale, promotional, special or custom orders, demo units and clearance items are non-refundable.
We only exchange goods if they are defective or damaged. In circumstances where you consider that a product is defective, you should promptly contact us with details of the product and the defect.
You can send the item you consider defective to us and upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are eligible, we will send you a replacement
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include: Sale items, promotional items, special or custom orders, returned items, used, clearance and damaged items.
Any item not in its Original condition, damaged or missing parts for any reason not due to our error will not be accepted for returns or subject to a restocking fee of up to 50% if the return is still accepted.
If your order is eligible for return, you’ll receive a shipping label via email to print, attach and drop off your return item at the shipping company of our choice. A customer support associate can get your return started for you, or advice of other options.
You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs to return your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping to and from will be deducted from your refund.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
Price Protection Policy
If you have purchased an item, and the same item goes on sale within 7 days, we will refund the balance to match the sale price. If it goes on sale within 7-30 days, we will offer the balance as a store credit. Our price protection policy does not apply to special holiday sales such as Black Friday.
By renting a rooftop tent and related accessories (“Equipment”) from Wildland Canada Adventure Company, the renter (“Renter”) agrees to abide by the following terms and conditions.
Liability for Damages
- The Renter assumes full responsibility for the Equipment during the rental period. The Renter shall be liable for any damages, loss, theft, or destruction of the Equipment, whether caused by the Renter’s negligence, misuse, or any other circumstances.
- The Renter shall immediately inform Wildland Adventure Company of any damage, loss, theft, or destruction of the Equipment.
- The Renter acknowledges that any repairs or replacements required due to damages shall be at their expense and agrees to compensate Wildland Adventure Company for all associated costs.
- The Renter is responsible for ensuring that animals, including pets, do not enter the roof top tent.
- The Renter is responsible for ensuring that the interior of the tent is returned in a clean and functional condition similar to the time of pickup.
- A security deposit is required at the time of booking to cover any potential damages, loss, theft, or destruction of the Equipment.
- Any loss due to rental cancellations resulting from improper use by the renter may be deducted from the security deposit at the discretion of Wildland Canada Adventure Company.
- The security deposit will be returned to the Renter within 3 days after the return of the Equipment, minus any necessary deductions for damages, loss, theft, cleaning, or destruction. Should damages necessitate assessment of repair costs, Wildland Canada Adventure Company reserves the right to hold the entire deposit for an extended period.
- The rental period begins on the agreed-upon start date and ends on the agreed-upon end date, as specified in the booking confirmation.
- Late returns may be subject to additional fees, charged on a daily basis, unless prior arrangements have been made with Wildland Canada Adventure Company.
Renter’s Vehicle Damage
- The Renter agrees to use the Equipment responsibly and take necessary precautions to prevent any damage to the renter’s vehicle (“Vehicle”) onto which the Equipment is mounted.
- The Renter shall be held liable for any damages caused to the renter’s Vehicle during the installation, use, or removal of the Equipment, including but not limited to scratches, dents, or other cosmetic or structural damages.
- The Renter shall bear the costs of repairing any damages caused to the renter’s Vehicle and will be responsible for any associated expenses, including loss of use.
Use of Equipment
- The Renter shall use the Equipment strictly for its intended purpose and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- At time of pickup, the renter will be provided safety instructions for use of the tent. It is the Renter’s responsibility to follow these instructions and operate the tent under safe conditions.
- The Renter agrees not to make any alterations, modifications, or repairs to the Equipment without prior written consent from Wildland Canada Adventure Company.
- The Renter agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Wildland Canada Adventure Company from any claims, liabilities, costs, and expenses arising from the Renter’s use, possession, or transportation of the Equipment.
- Wildland Canada Adventure Company shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from the use or inability to use the Equipment.
Renter Reservation and Cancellation
- Reservations are subject to availability and require an upfront charge for the rental fee along with the security deposit.
- Cancellations made 2 or less before the start date will result in a 3 day charge for rental. Cancellations made more than 2 days before the start day will result in a cancellation charge equivalent to 1 day rental.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the reservation are eligible for a full refund if the pickup date is more than 2 days or more than the time of the cancellation request.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the reservation and less than 2 days from the pickup day are subject to a 1 charge equivalent to 1 day rental.
- Wildland Canada Adventure Company reserves the right to cancel a reservation at its own discretion.
- The Renter agrees that the vehicle used during tent pickup is fully licensed and insured.
- The Renter must be the owner or have explicit permission from the owner for use of the vehicle.
- The Renter is responsible for ensuring that the vehicle is compatible and in suitable condition to receive the tent at the time of pickup.
- If the tent is unable to be installed on the Renter’s vehicle due to a problem with the vehicle, the Renter is responsible for the entirety of the rental cost.
- Any advice provided by Wildland Canada Adventure Company is done on a best effort basis based on the information provided and will not be held accountable for any inaccuracies.
- Any follow up time for tent setup resulting from lack of the Renter’s vehicle readiness is solely at the discretion of Wildland Canada Adventure Company.